2. Go kayaking-Done
3. Try rollerblading
4. Attend a traditional Greek Wedding (I mainly just want to see if they really do spit on the bride as she goes up the aisle.)
5. Get a henna tattoo- Done- 9/1/11- Click here to read
6. Go on a retreat that’s at least 4 days and at least 100 miles from home-- either spa or sports related.
7. Learn to speak Spanish
8. Brush up on my French
9. Write and Publish a book
10. Go horseback riding--Done- 8/26/12- Click here to read
11. Go whale watching
12. Try pole dancing (this might be dangerous due to my lack of coordination.)
13. See a Circque du Soleil Show- Done
14. Eat a meal prepared by a world class chef
15. Do a bit of stand up comedy
16. Cycle the diameter around Crater Lake AND possibly Lake Tahoe too.
17. Make a difference in someone’s life.
18. Experience a nomad lifestyle for an extended time frame. (Currently working on this...)
Already have visited before 8/4/11:Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Louisiana(12/3/12), Mississippi(12/7/12), Alabama(12/8/12), Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia,
(Those in RED I have visited since I started my USA Road Trip on 8/20/13)
Still have:Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
20. Participate in the Burning Man
21. See the Northern Lights
22. See an Atlanta Braves Game
23. Go on an Alaskan Cruise
24. Visit some National Parks (not in Utah)(working on this now!)
25. Go skinny dipping
26. Visit the Smithsonian in Washington D.C.
27. Walk along the Coney Island Boardwalk
28. Take a tour of the Hershey Factory in Penn.
29. See the Grand Canyon-Done-(10/25/12 - DAY 66 of BIG Adventure)
30. Visit Historic Williamsburg
31. Visit the Art Institute of Chicago and see American Gothic by Grant Wood in person
32. See the Cherry Blossoms of Washington D.C.
33. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge-Done-(9/30/12)
34. See the Liberty Bell
35. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston
36. Visit the Guggenheim Museum in NYC
37. Bake a French loaf of bread that’s not like a rock.
38. Visit a nudist colony
39. Kiss a complete male stranger and make it a good kiss!
40. Have several pieces of my artworks on sale and hanging in a professional gallery
41. Phrases I want to say before I die---
--- You can’t fire me, I quit!; --- A martini shaken not stirred. (Gold finger)