Friday, October 16, 2009

Bosses’ Day and Mom’s Birthday, ….hmmmm?


Today October 16th is both my Mom’s birthday and Bosses’ Day. Is it coincidence that they occur on the same day? I don’t think so! Not that my Mom’s overly bossy (though I think we all have our moments) or anything but… come on! Who is the ultimate boss and go-to-person when you are growing up… MOM! And so each year I find it rather fitting that my Mom’s birthday falls on Bosses’ Day. After all, she was my boss the whole time I was growing up, and she still is quite often the authority figure that I go to get answers.


Happy Birthday Mom!!!


And thanks ! I hope it’s a wonderful day! I, also, really hope you’ve gotten your birthday card from me in the mail. (I don’t want to end up in the dog house on this one!) And I hope I wasn't too off key when I sang on the phone this morning? Above you'll find a picture of your favorite cake. I wish I lived closer so I could bake it and deliver it. Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment