Friday, August 12, 2011

Breaking A Barrier!

I got on the scale this morning. Then, immediately jumped off to make sure the scale was calibrated. Then, jumped on and admired the number it read. Yes, I finally broke a barrier! Granted, it wasn’t a sound barrier in my bathroom but a barrier none the less. I broke that “I have 10 lbs. to go” barrier. I now only have 8 more to go. Yahoo!  A BIG Thumbs up!

For almost 3 weeks, my weight has seemed too settled in comfortably 10 lbs. above my goal weight. Who knows what created the barrier to be broken? It could have been the cold last weekend that finally threw the stalemate to the curb or my extra diligence in choosing those low calories options this last week. But whatever it was I’m really hoping to make it continue on. What can I say I am literally trying to work my A$$ off? :)  Oh, so sorry for the cliche use!



On another note, I’ve decided to add a page to my blog that’s totally devoted to my bucket list. I’ll update and of course, probably blog as bucket items get checked off the list. I’m still debating on what items to work on first. Though, I’ve all ready been offered access to a pair of roller blades. I rather surprised myself when I discovered that I’ve been to 20 out of the 50 states. Wow and here I thought I was really not that well traveled at all. Though, I still consider myself just a step barely above a country bumpkin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment