Friday, June 8, 2012

A Quick Friday Check In...


"Tulips Along for the Ride"; A Watercolor
on 11" x 14" Paper
that I painted a couple weeks ago.
I need to get back at it! 

So here goes… I was NOT at all happy with the scale this morning.  Of course, I had no one to blame but myself. 

That Darn scale, it was reading that I was up 2 lbs. from when I weighed in two weeks ago.  I will admit that I was terribly sidetracked with getting everything ready for the Little Red art booth and this last week I was on my bike a little but nothing near what I had been doing.  I got a total of 54 miles on the bike and THAT was it other than one Pilates jump board class.  I didn’t go for any runs and I didn’t log in any time on the elliptical machine.  It was a pretty pathetic week for me overall.  Well, it’s time for me to get back at!  I need to get more exercising in and back to watching what I eat.  I need to be good for a change-- Oh Boy!  Is that possible?  Hmmmm....  So by next Friday’s check in I SHOULD have good news to share.  I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment