Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Whimp in the Making...

Twice a week in the early mornings, I've been going to the gym with my friend Diane.  We usually start out on the dredmill or the elliptical for about 30 to 45 minutes of cardio.  Then we head over to the weight machines for some strength training.  I REALLY hate doing this but I do it because I should and I have a friend with me.  (Maybe not the most motivating reasons, but still... I'm hanging in there at 5:30am twice a week!) 

So Monday, I do real well on the weight machines.  BUT come Thursday morning... FOr-GETita-Boud-it!  It's like my muscles have been zapped on Wednesday night and I'm like a TOTAL Whimp!  I can barely manage 1 rep of 10 at the lightest weight, and on my nemesis machine-- this machine where you are doing a variation of a chest press while sitting up.  Well, on that machine I just pull the pin and let it sit in my lap. What's up with that?  Is it a form of Thursday-itis? Or am I just the making of a Whimp on Thursday mornings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment