Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who Me?!?!

I haven't been watching the scale for the last couple of weeks.  I just feel it's a bit of losing fruitless battle until the Holidays are over.  So I've taken on the attitude of - Who Me?  I'm not worried about the weight right now.  I'll enjoy the chocolate, rum & eggnog, and what other sweets may come my way this Holiday Season.  I'll just work my butt off come next year!  I've still been getting in about 7 miles on the treadmill, 45 minutes on the elliptical, and a couple of reformer pilates classes in during a week.  So at least I'm staying active while enjoying the goodies of the season.

The combo picture above is a series of photos taken at a recent Christmas Party.  It's myself with my new darker hair and Diane.  We were doing silly faces and having some real fun!  The camera person refers to the photo as "The Party Girls"!  Go Figure!  Who Me??!

No comments:

Post a Comment