Friday, May 27, 2011

Weighing in Before the Weekend...

Just a quick note before I head off to enjoy the Memorial Day weekend.  May you all have a wonderful weekend!  I hope it's good weather and full of fun where ever you are.  I've all ready have a BBQ cancelled due to the weather prediction of rainy weather here.  I'm really hoping it'll clear enough so I can get out on my bicycle.  Keep you fingers crossed!  I'm trying to think happy thoughts and sunshine.  I hope positive thinking can change the weather but if it doesn't I'm going to end up looking like this mad puppy! Grrr! 
I found myself down another pound this morning when I weigh in.  Yes!  I'm now down a total of 20 lbs.  and I have 12 more to go!  It feels good and I'm really feeling good about my progress.  I'm about 2/3 of the way towards my goal weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment