Monday, September 21, 2009

Down Time in Park City







Well, this morning I'm enjoying a cup of joe up in the beautiful area of Park City and enjoying a little vacation before the SLOW SALTY DOG. Saturday afternoon before we drove up here we went to an Art Sale down in Lehi. A friend bought a couple of lovely paintings. Then a group of friends went and had dinner at the Olive Garden. My friend Jean is engaged and moving to Washington State. Lucky gal! I wish her the best and I'm hoping to be going to a wedding in the Spring. She's pictured here enjoying her wine during dinner. She LOVES her wine!!



Yesterday, I wondered around with my friend Laura at the Silly Sunday Market that takes place on the lower end of Park City Main Street. I took a ton of pictures and bought a wonderful loaf of cranberry walnut bread that I'm enjoying with my coffee this morning. Oh, the life! I wish I had more vacation days in my life. I think we all deserve more vacations! Well, anyway, here's a few of the pictures that Laura and I took (also the photo at top)....

No comments:

Post a Comment