Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Art Hanging In a Gallery

It was a rainy weekend and I didn't manage to get out to play on my bike.  Darn it!  But on the bright side, my art is hanging at a local gallery.  In fact, if you get the chance you can see Number 15 of the 100 Salt Lake City Porches at the West Jordan's Schorr Gallery.  The Schorr Gallery is located in the West Jordan City Hall on the third floor.  The painting will be hanging up there until April 29th.  Also, while you are there check out my watercolor teacher's (Colleen Reynolds) paintings.  One of hers even got chosen as the best of show!  Isn't that AWESOME~! 

#15 of 100 Salt Lake City Porches & myself

I'm currently working on Number 30 of 100 Salt Lake City Porches, but if you would like to see the progress check out my 100 Salt Lake City Porches page.  Oh, and yes, my hair looks terrible-- it's rainy and windy out!!  What did you expect?  But I am going into my stylist this next weekend because I AM WAY overdue.  I told her that even my gray roots were starting to sprout gray weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment