Monday, July 20, 2009

Mt Nebo Loop Bike Ride



















It was a warm and clear day for this scenic ride. I wasn't riding. I told everyone that I needed another year to forget those 37 miles of climbing with the 7 false summits on Utah's second highest moutain. I did it last year in 5 hours and 50 min. ride time. But this year with training to do the Triathlon, I haven't been climbing as much; AND you really need your climbing legs for this one!












Instead, I helped man a much appreciated water stop, and then headed down to start the BBQ for everyone after the ride. I got to help out, cheer, and ring the cow bell for all of those riders that turned up for the event. I'm happy to report that all made it through the loop safely.




















No comments:

Post a Comment