Thursday, February 18, 2010

Perfect 10 Update- Week 7

Overall a busy week but a good week. Here's the progress report...

--Lose 10 lbs. over 10 weeks: I lost a 1 lb. this week. That puts me at a total weight loss of 5 lbs. over the 7 weeks, and at an avergae pace of almost 3/4 lb weight loss per week. For those of you that are like me and like to analyze things out a bit. Not a bad pace and I would like to keep it up! I've been thinking of putting pictures from my Victoria Secret catalog on the refrig. door to keep me focused. Not that I'll ever look like those women but it might help me to really think before I eat something. That's my logic, anyway... Do you think it could work?

--Build up to 10 miles running in under 2.5 hours: Check this one off the goal list! ACCOMPLISHED!! This last Sunday I managed to run 10.45 miles in 2 hours and 6 minutes. YAHOO!! I'm half tempted to up the "anty" now but which way I'm not sure. After all, I do still have three more weeks left to work on improving either my time or my distance on it. What would be reasonable? Hmmm... Any suggestions out there?

--Balance exercises 2 times a week: Done! Once of the clock of shoes on the floor around me and once with the bending over with one leg on off the floor and put a half full glass of water on the stool. I'm getting better!

--Gym 3 times a week: Oh, no problem here... Friday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This early morning stuff can be addictive!


The Unknown fact:
I have never broken a bone in my body. OMG! I hope I'm not jinxing myself by stating that... Gee, where's some real wood when you need it?!? (Not at my desk at work that's for sure.) I know it's really surprising some of you, especially considering me being such a klutz in general, and that I'm in my 40's. How I managed this feat I will never know because there were several opportunities where I should have broken some bones but didn't. I guess I know how to fall unlike Humpty Dumpty?

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your goals! Interesting fact. Apart from fingers and toes (which don't really count, do they?) neither have I. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Jeanne! You've worked hard and you deserve every praise for reaching that goal! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete