Friday, February 24, 2012

Ever Have One of Those Mornings...

Part of my brain and body says…
“Hit the snooze!  They won’t notice if you are a few minutes late.”

The artistic part of my brain says…
“Come on get up and let’s get another layer of a poured watercolor done. They won’t notice if you are a few minutes late.”

The vanity part of my brain says…
“Come on get up!  You need to fix that shitty nail polishing job you did quickly yesterday morning and Ye GADS! Please shave your legs!  OMG!  This is not a fur factory! Besides, they won’t notice if you are a few minutes late.”

The athletic part of my brain says…
“See I told you!  You should have gone to the gym last night.  You would’ve slept better and now you are going to be a few minutes late.  Thank the Lord they won’t notice.”


Naw! Me neither!  Though, I did get the legs shaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment