Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An Annual Collections Booklet for YOU!

Dear Friends & Loved Ones:
It’s been 8 years that I’ve been doing these little Collections booklets that have my art and poetry in them. (Pictured Below is the cover of this year's ...)


On the Allgood Art Blog site( http://allgoodart.blogspot.com/ ) you can see an electronic edition that I've put together of it. If you would like to have a pdf format copy of this please drop me an email at -- its2allgood4u@yahoo.com

Let me warn you that it is about 5Mb large. I would be more than happy to email you it. I make little changes each year that hopefully are improving the quality of these booklets. This year you will find more changes. I’ve cut out the recipes this year, and added more poetry, and a few new paintings. I hope you enjoy what's included in this blog post and I look forward to any comments that you may make. Please accept this as a gift to you for this Holiday Season.

May you have a Merry Christmas,
a Happy New Year,
and the time to enjoy others!

Thank you --- J. Allgood

No comments:

Post a Comment